Weekend Madrasah Programme
• To impart Islamic religious knowledge in the young so that they understand and embrace Islamic teaching and values as a ‘way of life’ (al-deen).
• To cultivate the love toward Allah and Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h
• To nurture and build character founded on the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h, the role model for humanity.
• To inculcate filial piety to the parents and respect for mankind and other creatures of Allah s.w.t.
• To make students aware of the Islamic etiquettes in daily living and in interacting with people of other faiths and religions.
• To introduce basic Arabic language skills.
• To provide opportunities to widen thinking horizons.
- Active learning
PERIOD OF STUDY
- Asas (Primary) – Asas 1 to Asas 6
- Lanjutan (Secondary) – Lanjutan 1 to Lanjutan 4
To qualify for the programme, students must:
- Fill up the Registration Form
- Coordinate with the Centre Coordinator for proper placement and grade level
- Pay the registration and other related fees
- Purchase books, uniforms and other related materials.
One time Yearly Fees Per Program (inc 7% gst)
- Registration fee = S$16.05
- Examination fee = S$21.40
- CCA fee = S$21.40
- 1st month madrasah fee
|Monthly Madrasah Fees (inc 7% gst)
*No exam fee is required
Facilities in Jamiyah Education Centre:
- Amenities for Students and Alumni
- Wi-fi zone
- Conducive and air-conditioned classrooms
- Multi-purpose auditorium
Click here to download the Application Form for Weekend Madrasah at Changi.
Click here to download the Application Form for Weekend Madrasah at Rivervale.
Click here to download the Application Form for Weekend Madrasah at West Coast.
Application Form can be submitted via email to email@example.com
LIST OF SUBJECTS
- Arabic Language
- Memorization of Surah
- Memorization of Doa
- Solat Amali
All of our teachers are ARS certified and hold a minimum of Certificate in Islamic Studies.