Weekend Madrasah Programme
• To impart Islamic religious knowledge in the young so that they understand and embrace Islamic teaching and values as a ‘way of life’ (al-deen).
• To cultivate the love toward Allah and Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h
• To nurture and build character founded on the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h, the role model for humanity.
• To inculcate filial piety to the parents and respect for mankind and other creatures of Allah s.w.t.
• To make students aware of the Islamic etiquettes in daily living and in interacting with people of other faiths and religions.
• To introduce basic Arabic language skills.
• To provide opportunities to widen thinking horizons.
- Active learning
PERIOD OF STUDY
- Asas (Primary) – Asas 1 to Asas 6
- Lanjutan (Secondary) – Lanjutan 1 to Lanjutan 4
To qualify for the programme, students must:
- Fill up the Registration Form
- Coordinate with the Centre Coordinator for proper placement and grade level
- Pay the registration and other related fees
- Purchase books, uniforms and other related materials.
Facilities in Jamiyah Education Centre:
- Amenities for Students and Alumni
- Wi-fi zone
- Conducive and air-conditioned classrooms
- Multi-purpose auditorium
LIST OF SUBJECTS
- Arabic Language
- Memorization of Surah
- Memorization of Doa
- Solat Amali
All of our teachers are ARS certified and hold a minimum of Certificate in Islamic Studies.